Free priority mail shipping in the U.S.
The Bartlett Mandolin Mic is a mini condenser microphone for amplifying a mandolin or archtop guitar with a warm, clear sound. It is for quieter acoustic groups such as Old-time, Americana and Bluegrass. Includes a rugged 8-foot cable, felt-covered clip, and XLR connector. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
Click images to enlarge.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup. Transparent tone.
- Low feedback
- Felt-covered clip attaches mic to f-hole or sound hole
- Inconspicuous. Almost invisible.
- Connects to a sound system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
"I've never had a great-sounding way to amplify the mandolin and this really does it right. This mic sounds great and really has power. You've knocked it out of the park!" -- Marcy Marxer, Grammy-winning musician and producer.
Want wireless or battery powering? Send me an email at email@example.com
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)
Instagram sample of an archtop guitar (including a review) Unmute the speaker icon.