The Bartlett Mandolin Mic is a mini condenser microphone for amplifying a mandolin or archtop guitar with a warm, clear sound. It is for quieter acoustic groups such as Old-time, Americana and Bluegrass. Includes a rugged 8-foot cable, felt-covered clip, and XLR connector. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
FREE USPS SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Click images to enlarge.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup. Transparent tone.
- Low feedback
- Felt-covered clip attaches mic to f-hole or sound hole
- Inconspicuous. Almost invisible.
- Connects to a sound system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
"I've never had a great-sounding way to amplify the mandolin and this really does it right. This mic sounds great and really has power. You've knocked it out of the park!" -- Marcy Marxer, Grammy-winning musician and producer.
Want wireless or battery powering? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)