Stage Floor Mic-EC (Enhanced Clarity)
Sorry out of stock. More will be available around July-August.
How to mike a play? The Bartlett Stage Floor Mic-EC for theater provides an easy, inconspicuous way to amplify actors in drama and musicals. It’s great for percussive dance too. This mic provides clear sound for streaming performances as well as live.
School music and theater directors love our mics because they are far simpler to use than wireless microphones. Just place 1 to 3 mics on the stage floor near the footlights and connect to your mixer..
FREE USPS SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Mic has a 6-ft permanently attached cable. This prevents connector breakage at the mic. If the cable breaks, we will replace it at no charge.
- Clear, natural sound. High intelligibility
- Low feedback (with the recommended speaker placement)
- Connects to a sound-system mixer that has phantom power (what's this?)
- Free tech support
- Extremely rugged! Made in USA, 3-year warranty, 21-day money-back guarantee
How many Stage Floor Mic-EC’s do I need?
20-ft stage: 1 mic center stage.
24-30 ft stage; 3 mics 8 to 10 feet apart. (A center mic is always recommended).
35-40 ft stage: 3 mics 15 feet apart.
45-50 ft stage: 3 mics 17 feet apart.
Note: To prevent feedback, you must place loudspeakers close to the audience and far behind the microphones. Overhead speakers can work if you turn off the front speakers. In a reverberant gymnasium, use column speakers or line array speakers to prevent muddy sound. The Soundtown CARPO-V5SD is an affordable column-speaker pair. Floor mics are not recommended for children's choirs because of the low volume.
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)
Audio sample (in a large acousticalliy "dead" room)
Audio sample (stereo recordings on a live stage)
Need a replacement cable for a Stage Floor Mic that you already own? This cable is 15 feet long, tiny XLR to XLR. Click here.