A beautiful sounding, mini condenser mic for amplifying an acoustic guitar or oval-hole mandolin. It accurately conveys the timbre of your instrument to your audience. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Typically 12 dB louder than a stand-mounted mic before feedback!
- Transfers easily to other guitars.
- Mounts just inside the sound hole or f-hole with supplied felt-covered clip. Spare clip included for cable strain relief.
- Has attached 8-foot cable. XLR connector lies on floor. No need to modify guitar.
- Requires 12 to 48 volts phantom power from a mixer, amp, or phantom power supply.
- No preamp needed.
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)
Need a battery-powered mic? Guitar Mic B