Guitar Mic B (battery powered)
The Bartlett Guitar Mic B is a beautiful sounding, mini condenser mic for amplifying an acoustic guitar. It accurately conveys the timbre of your instrument to your audience. Includes a rugged 8 foot cable, soundhole clip, and battery pack. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
For archtop guitar, click here. If you have an acoustic bass guitar, email me to get a custom mic for that instrument. email@example.com
FREE USPS SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Inconspicuous. Almost invisible.
- Up to 12 dB louder than a stand-mounted mic before feedback!
- Mounts on sound hole with supplied felt-covered Soundhole Clip. No need to modify your instrument.
- Battery powered. 9-volt battery box lies on the floor.
- 1/4" phone jack output on the battery box connects by a guitar cord to an active direct box, instrument amp, or effects pedals.
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Can be converted to wireless operation with our wireless modification.
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)
Acoustic Guitar magazine review (some products are outdated in this video but the sound is correct)
Similar product: Guitar Mic