Wireless-ready Fiddle Mic
New! This is our wireless-version mini condenser mic for amplifying a fiddle, violin or viola. It has the same warm, sweet tone as the Bartlett Fiddle Mic. A soft foam mount holds the mic securely onto your instrument. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
The mic cable goes to a beltpack wireless transmitter (sold separately). At the receiver, you plug in the supplied Bartlett EQ module, which tailors the tone and reduces feedback.
The Wireless-ready Fiddle Mic is designed for use with the Shure GLXD1 digital transmitter and GLXD4 receiver ($448 total), or the Shure GLXD16 system ($449), sold separately. You can order the Wireless-ready Fiddle Mic from this website, and order the Shure system from another vendor, such as bhphotovideo.com:
- Warm, sweet tone; same as the Bartlett Fiddle Mic.
- Low feedback.
- Soft foam mount under tailpiece holds mic near bridge or f-hole.
- Includes mic with 4-foot cable and TA4F connector.
- Includes EQ module with XLR connector. Requires 12-48V phantom power.
- Microphone: Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee.
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)