The Bartlett Guitar Mic is a beautiful sounding, mini condenser mic for amplifying an acoustic guitar or oval-hole mandolin. It accurately conveys the timbre of your instrument to your audience. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
For archtop guitar, click here.
FREE USPS SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Typically 12 dB louder than a stand-mounted mic before feedback!
- Transfers easily to other guitars.
- Mounts on sound hole or -hole with supplied felt-covered Soundhole Clip. No need to modify your instrument.
- Has attached 8-foot cable. XLR connector lies on floor.
- Requires 12 to 48 volts phantom power from a mixer, amp, or phantom power supply.
- No preamp needed.
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)
Need a battery-powered mic? Guitar Mic B