Buy here! A great sounding, mini condenser mic for amplifying or recording a mandolin. Includes a rugged 8-foot cable, soft foam mount, and XLR connector. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
Click images to enlarge.
- Natural acoustic sound, warm and clear
- Low feedback
- Foam mount attaches under strings between bridge and tailpiece
- Connects to a sound system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Can work wireless with a Shure UR3 plug-in transmitter and a Shure UR4S+ receiver
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones