Stage Floor Mic-C (boundary mic for P.A.)
Designed for drama and musicals, this boundary microphone for theater provides an easy way to amplify actors and percussive dance. Simple to use: place 1 to 3 mics on the stage floor near the footlights.
School music and theater directors love these mics because they are affordable, effective, and far simpler to use than wireless mics.
- Has a 6-ft permanently attached cable. This prevents connector breakage at the mic
- Recommended for schools because it's indestructible
- Clear, natural sound. High intelligibility
- Low feedback
- 1 to 3 mics lie on the stage floor near the footlights
Connects to a sound-system mixer with phantom power (what's this?)
- Free tech support
- Extremely rugged! Made in USA, 3-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
How many Stage Floor Mics do I need?
20-ft stage: 1 mic center stage.
24-30 ft stage; 2 mics 12 to 15 feet apart.
35-40 ft stage: 3 mics 15 feet apart.
45-50 ft stage: 3 mics 17 feet apart.
Note: To prevent feedback, place loudspeakers close to the audience and far behind the microphones. Also, floor mics are not recommended for use in live (reverberant) gymnasiums. They are not recommended for children's choirs because of the low volume.
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)Short reviews