Mandolin Mic-LB (for loud bands)
The Bartlett Mandolin Mic-LB is a mini condenser microphone for amplifying a mandolin with a warm, clear sound. It rejects feedback especially well, so it can be used in loud bands such as a Country group with a drummer. Includes a rugged 8-foot cable, felt-covered clip, and XLR connector. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
Click images to enlarge.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup
- Low feedback lets the mic compete in volume with loud instruments
- Felt-covered clip attaches mic to f-hole or sound hole
- Connects to a sound system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
- Our Mandolin Mic is for quieter bands such as Old-time, Americana and Bluegrass.
"I've never had a great-sounding way to amplify the mandolin and this really does it right. This mic sounds great and really has power. You've knocked it out of the park!" -- Marcy Marxer, Grammy-winning musician and producer.
Want wireless or battery powering? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)