Guitar Mic EJ - phantom powered, endpin jack
The Bartlett Guitar Mic EJ is a great sounding, mini condenser mic for sound reinforcement of the acoustic guitar. Includes a Soundhole Clip, endpin jack, and detachable 8-foot phone-to-XLR cable. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig. Requires a 4" diameter sound hole for installation.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Low feedback
- Mic mounts on sound hole or f-hole with supplied felt-covered Soundhole Clip
- Pre-wired endpin jack fits in a 1/2" hole
- Connects to a sound-system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones