Guitar Mic EJ
Free priority mail shipping in the U.S.
The Bartlett Guitar Mic EJ is a mini condenser mic for sound reinforcement of the acoustic guitar. It conveys the natural timbre of your instrument to your audience. Includes a Soundhole Clip, endpin jack, and a 1/4"-to-XLR adapter cable.
A special EQ circuit inside the XLR connector voices the mic to sound natural when the mic is mounted on an acoustic guitar. That EQ circuit is phantom powered from your mixer, instrument amp, or phantom power supply.
With the Guitar Mic EJ, you'll be free to roam on stage and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
If you want to use a 1/8" Tapastring vintage jack instead, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Frequency response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz. Polar pattern: Omnidirectional.
Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB @ 94 dB SPL. Impedance: 200 ohms.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Low feedback. It can get up to 12 dB louder than a stand-mounted mic before feedback.
- Mic mounts on sound hole with supplied felt-covered Soundhole Clip
- Inconspicuous. Almost invisible.
- Pre-wired endpin jack fits in a 1/2" hole (or fits an endpin hole if you request a 1/8" Tapastring vintage jack)
- Connects to an instrument amp or mixer that has an XLR mic input with phantom power.
- No preamp needed.
- Not recommended for use in loud bands with drums.
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones
Acoustic Guitar magazine review (some products are outdated in this video but the sound is correct)