Guitar Mic EJ
The Bartlett Guitar Mic EJ is a mini condenser mic for sound reinforcement of the acoustic guitar. It conveys the natural timbre of your instrument to your audience. Includes a Soundhole Clip, endpin jack, and a 1/4"-to-XLR adapter cable.
A special EQ circuit inside the XLR connector voices the mic to sound natural when the mic is mounted on an acoustic guitar. That EQ circuit is phantom powered from your mixer, instrument amp, or phantom power supply.
With the Guitar Mic EJ, you'll be free to roam on stage and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
Frequency response: 80 Hz to 20 kHz. Polar pattern: Omnidirectional.
Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB @ 94 dB SPL. Impedance: 200 ohms.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup.
- Low feedback
- Mic mounts on sound hole with supplied felt-covered Soundhole Clip
- Inconspicuous. Almost invisible.
- Pre-wired endpin jack fits in a 1/2" hole
- Connects to an instrument amp or mixer that has an XLR mic input with phantom power.
- No preamp needed.
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
Help with using our microphones
Acoustic Guitar magazine review (some products are outdated in this video but the sound is correct)