Mandolin Mic-LB (for loud bands)
The Bartlett Mandolin Mic-LB is a mini condenser microphone for amplifying a mandolin with a warm, clear sound. It rejects feedback especially well, so it can be used in loud bands such as a Country group with a drummer. Includes a rugged 8-foot cable, felt-covered clip, and XLR connector. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
FREE USPS SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Click images to enlarge.
- Natural acoustic sound -- better than a pickup
- Low feedback lets the mic compete in volume with loud instruments
- Felt-covered clip attaches mic to f-hole or sound hole
- Connects to a sound system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee
- Our Mandolin Mic is for quieter bands such as Old-time, Americana and Bluegrass.
"I've never had a great-sounding way to amplify the mandolin and the Mandolin Mic really does it right. This mic sounds great and really has power. You've knocked it out of the park!" -- Marcy Marxer, Grammy-winning musician and producer.
Want wireless or battery powering? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)