The Banjo Mic is a mini condenser mic for amplifying a banjo with a clear, realistic sound. Includes a rugged 8' cable, XLR connector, and Velcro pieces for mounting. You'll be free to roam on stage, and you'll get consistent sound from gig to gig.
- Natural acoustic sound -- much better than a pickup
- Low feedback
- Attaches easily to banjo head with supplied Velcro pieces
- Connects to a sound-system mixer or instrument amp with 12 to 48 volts phantom power
- Also works great on a bandoneon (one on each side)
- Made in USA, 2-year warranty, 14-day money back guarantee
Help with using our microphones (FAQ)